| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pascagoula, Ms in February is quite mild at 11.3 °C (52.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in February is very faintly moist. Some 148.8mm (5.9in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:42 long and the longest day is 11:27 long with an average length of 11:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Pascagoula, Ms February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Pascagoula, Ms, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Pascagoula, Ms:
- Meridian, Mississippi, Usa - 219.6 kms (136.4 miles) N
- Waynesboro, Ms, Usa - 186.6 kms (115.9 miles) NNW
- Brookhaven City, Ms, Usa - 227.8 kms (141.5 miles) NW
- Covingtonnw, La, Usa - 155 kms (96.3 miles) WNW
- Amite, La, Usa - 191.3 kms (118.9 miles) WNW
- Baton Rouge/ La, Usa - 249.4 kms (155 miles) W
- New Orleans Audubon, La, Usa - 144.6 kms (89.9 miles) WSW
- New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa - 168.3 kms (104.6 miles) WSW
- Thibodaux, La, Usa - 227.1 kms (141.1 miles) WSW
- Houma, La, Usa - 225.3 kms (140 miles) WSW
- Thomasville, Al, Usa - 189.3 kms (117.6 miles) NNE
- Selma, Al, Usa - 234.4 kms (145.6 miles) NE
- De Funiak Springs, Fl, Usa - 254.4 kms (158.1 miles) ENE
- Mobile, Alabama, Usa - 45.9 kms (28.5 miles) NE
- Pensacola, Fl, Usa - 132.3 kms (82.2 miles) E